R3000 is a versatile, easy-to-deploy, rugged and reliable VPN gateway designed for harsh environment,
providing seamless, secure, fast wireless connectivity to M2M/IoT applications.
GoRugged R3000 is an Dual SIM Industrial Cellular VPN Router for GPRS/EDGE 2G Network.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G
- WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup.
- VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE.
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP).
- Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking.
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode.
- Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface.
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk.
- Supports IP Passthrough.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to remote monitor, configure and update firmware).
- Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines).
- Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink.
- Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink.
- Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.