GMS-D1_DatasheetThe GlobalTop Gms-d1 is a high sensitivity, low power and ultra-slim GPS module. Gms-d1 can support up to 66 channels of satellite searching. Even at high speed vehicle movement, Gms-d1 has special function to provide maximum update rate 10Hz to give customers more precise position fix and vehicle velocity. It delivers major advancements in GPS performances, accuracy, integration, power consumption and flexibility. It is designed to be suitable for embedded system integration and simplifies the design procedure by module structure. Gms-d1 module is the best choice for integrating GPS function into system design.
- Based on MediaTek Single Chip Architecture.
- Dimension: 24 mm x 12 mm x 2.1 mm
- L1 Frequency, C/A code, 66 channels
- High Sensitivity: Up to -165dBm tracking, superior urban performances
- Position Accuracy: < 3m CEP (50%) without SA (horizontal)
- Cold Start is under 35 seconds (Typical)
- Warm Start is under 34 seconds (Typical)
- Hot Start is under 1 second (Typical)
- Low Power Consumption: 48mA @ acquisition, 37mA @ tracking
- Low shut-down current consumption: 20uA, typical
- DGPS(WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support (optional by firmware)
- USB/UART Interface
- Support AGPS function (Offline mode : EPO valid up to 14 days)