Duty to provide information to customers
Here’s what you need to know about our processing of your personal information:
- That M2M NORDIC ApS is responsible for the processing of the personal information that we receive from you.
- That you are welcome to contact John Rømer Skovby – Phone: 70200215 – Mail: email@example.com.
- That the purpose of processing your personal data is to provide our goods and services to you and your company, as well as to keep you informed about news, functions and product opportunities, cf. the Data Protection Regulation, Article 5 para. 1 b.
- That the legal basis (legal basis) for us to process your personal data is your consent, cf. the Data Protection Regulation, Article 6 para. 1 a, and / or the agreement / contract / order entered into, cf. the Data Protection Regulation, Article 6 para. 1 b, and / or legislation in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, Article 6 para. 1 c, and / or for the data controller or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest, (unless the data subject’s interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data take precedence over this, in particular if the data subject is a child) cf. Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation 1 f. The legitimate interests that justify the treatment are the marketing of new services / products.
- That the personal category of the information we store is ordinary (eg name, address), special (eg social security number) or sensitive personal data (eg health information).
- That we pass on or leave your personal information to external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and to the partners that may be necessary for the task.
- That some of our data processors are located outside the EU / EEA. All our data processors are approved in accordance with the requirements of the EU Commission and the Data Protection Regulation, which we are happy to document upon request.
- That we have received personal information from you and possibly from publicly available sources.
- That we store your personal information for as long as is lawful in relation to the Accounting Act, the consent rules, the statute of limitations and / or other legislation.
- That we do not use personal profiling to make automatic decisions that could significantly affect the person’s rights and freedoms.
Under the Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you want to make use of your rights, please contact us.
- You have the right to insight and correction, ie. you can at any time request to see your personal data and correct / update the information.
- You have the right to request deletion, ie. you may have your personal information deleted unless, for accounting or legal reasons, we deem it necessary to retain it for an extended period. The information will be deleted at the latest when any property law claims are obsolete.
- You have the right to limitation of treatment, ie. you can control any limitation of treatment.
- You have the right to object, ie. In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). This means that you can retrieve or receive information at any time.
- You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide to the data subjects’ rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. If you want to complain, we will of course be happy to be informed and do what we can to satisfy you, but you are always entitled to complain directly to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, Tel. 3319 3200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, see evt. more at www.datatilsynet.dk.